1994-2005 Mazda Miata Hawk DTC60 Rear Race Brake Pads HB159G.492
Mazda Miata Hawk DTC-60 HB159G.492
Rear Race Pad 94-00 Mazda Miata / 01-03 Miata w/ Standard Suspension
*DTC-60 ('G' Compound Code)*
High torque with less initial bite than DTC 70. Superior release and torque control characteristics. Brake pads designed for cars with high deceleration rates with or without down force. Recommended for use with DTC-70 when split friction between front and rear axle is desired.
* Less Torque and Initial Bite and Compared to DTC-70
* Provides Outstanding Lighter Weight Vehicle Performance
* Perfect for Drivers who Prefer Split Friction Levels Between Front and Rear Axle
* Excellent Release and Modulation Characteristics
Street Brake Pad Burnishing/Bedding‐In Instructions
1.To break in the new components, make 6 to 10 stops from approximately 30 to 35 MPH applying moderate pressure.
2. Make an additional 2 to 3 hard stops from approximately 40 to 45 MPH.
3. DO NOT DRAG BRAKES!
4. Allow 15 minutes for brake system to cool down.
5. Your brakes are now ready for use and can be driven normally.